Thursday, October 14, 2021

Welcome Region 1 Rep Cheryl Ellison

 

The NAMHSA Board of Directors is excited to announce your new Region 1 The NAMHSA Board of Directors is excited to announce your new Region 1 representative, Cheryl Ellison!

Greetings Region I
I would like to serve as your NAMHSA Region Rep. I’ve been involved in the hobby since 1986 and am excited for an opportunity to “give back” to something I’ve enjoyed for more than half my lifetime. There are so many facets to our hobby whether it’s showing, making tack and props, collecting, painting and sculpting, or simply a love of all that is equine. I have several goals: attend all Region I shows or at a minimum sponsor classes or donate items; be available and responsive over a variety of platforms such as email, IM, text, and social media; support the Region I Championship show; explore options for swap meets, how-to’s, and judging clinics; help show holders when we’re able to safely come together again in large groups; and listen and learn from fellow hobbyists. Over the years I’ve held and judged mail-in and online photo shows, held and judged live shows, and have attended all sorts of live shows from intimate home shows to NAN and the BreyerFest Open Show. I’ve served as MEPSA Treasurer, Region I Treasurer, have judged at MEPSA and NAN, and had the amazing opportunity to serve as Hobby Ambassador at BreyerWest. Besides hobby knowledge I bring organizational skills and an ability to multitask and juggle the demands on my time.
Cheryl Ellison

The official vote count is as follows-
Region 1:
Cheryl Ellison - 71.43%5
Abstain - 28.57%2
TOTAL 7

 

No comments:

Post a Comment