Thursday, October 14, 2021

Welcome Region 5 representative, Ryan Gagne!

 

The NAMHSA Board of Directors is excited to announce your new Region 5 representative, Ryan Gagne!


Hello Region Five! My name is Ryan Gagne, I have been a fellow shower for the past four years and a fellow judge for two years. Though I have been collecting off and on since 2010. Not only have I done live shows, but during the past year I have been hosting, judging, and showing in numerous photo shows to test my show string and my judging knowledge while we have been away from live showing. I also run a successful Instagram page under the name, ruffbaro, that has a little over 5.5k followers showcasing my own collection as well as photos I have taken of other peoples models at live shows.
As your Region Five Representative I want to be involved with everyone in the Region and making sure it is a fun and safe environment for all! I want myself to be a safe place for people to come and talk about any concerns they may have as well as general show advice or just a friend to talk to. I know for myself model horse showing as always been an escape from work or school and to just have a relaxing time, I want that for everyone and as the Regions Representative I will strive to make this Region that safe place for everyone.

The official vote count is as follows-

Region 5
Ryan Gagne - 91.67% 11

Abstain - 8.33% 1
TOTAL 12

No comments:

Post a Comment