Thursday, October 14, 2021

Welcome Region 11 representative, Lynn Royea!

 

The NAMHSA Board of Directors is excited to announce your Region 11 representative, Lynn Royea!


Hello Region 11!
I am running for Region Rep again! I have been your representative for the past 6 years and would love to continue doing so! In the past, I have judged for several shows in my region, including the sugar fueled Sugar High Live, and Lethbridge Live to name a couple. I have also hosted my own Halloween themed show, Haunted Horse Live, which also runs on candy and spooky fun!

In the past year, I have aquired two of my own "real life horses" (for references obviously) and I adore them to pieces. JC is a 21 year old TWH mare, and Matthew is my 2 year old pain't in the butt.

I also love to paint! My studio is only open in the winter months, as I have a pretty full workload in the summer as a campground manager, but winter is my time to relax and smell the frozen roses.

My dream one day is to work up north in the remote towns of the arctic circle. But until then, I reside in Bassano in a small town of 1300 people.

Lynn Royea

The official vote count is as follows-
Region 11:
Lynn Royea - 100.00%1

Abstain - 0.00%0
TOTAL 1

No comments:

Post a Comment