Thursday, October 14, 2021

Welcome Region 9 representative, Sarah Gresens!

 


The NAMHSA Board of Directors is excited to announce your new Region 9 representative, Sarah Gresens!



Hello fellow collectors! My name is Sarah Gresens and I am absolutely honored to become your region 9 representative! I am and have been a very active member of the hobby here in Leesburg, Virginia since 2010. At 20 years old, I currently see myself as a black hole, collect as much as I can kind of collector haha. I have around 600 traditionals right now and I won’t stop there! I mainly collect OFP but I have just recently begun diving into resins! Horses have always been a huge part of my life and I plan to collect for as long as I possibly can! I have been a member of NAMHSA since 2018 and I love the organization and all that they do. That being said, there’s a lot of ways they can improve and that’s why I’ve decided to run! I feel I can contribute a lot of new ideas and help the organization stay young! As your region 9 representative, I will be very active within the community through social media! I want region 9 to feel like a close knit family.

The official vote count is as follows-
Region 9:
Jenn Constantine - 41.67%5

Sarah Gresens - 58.33%7

Abstain - 0.00%0
TOTAL 12

No comments:

Post a Comment