We are currently seeking an individual to serve as treasurer of North American Model Horse Shows Association, Inc. We are a 501c4 organization dedicated to promoting the model horse hobby via the North American Nationals show.
The candidate must have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Live near a Bank of America branch.
- Must have basic accounting and check balancing skills, including some knowledge of Quick Books or comparable program.
- Must pay invoices and complete financial reports in a timely manner.
- Keep up with the PayPal account and the BOA account.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports. Reports are submitted to the VP for approval. Following VP approval, treasurer posts reports to the NAMHSA forum.
- Compile data for NAMHSA's tax returns, and file the annual Franchise Tax Return.
- Maintain NAMHSA's hard copy financial records.
- Pass a criminal background check.
If you are interested, please send your resume, the names and contact information for three references, and a personal statement to NAMHSA Vice President, Pat Coulter at email@example.com.